miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010


I can make you SatisfactionNothing like you went throughAre you ready for the Show Time right nowDon't you ever never ever look backIt's gonna be a Funky TimeYou don't wanna ever miss it out Oh yeah
Let it down a curtain right nowLemme show you what I gotKeep on moving dance it like thatC'mon baby don't you worry 'bout it nowI'll take you ParadiseForget 'bout Everything Ah hah
BabyTell me which way you like that (Let's get together)Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty)I could be anything if you wantNobody can stop fallin' down nowLook at that (what?) ME
Look at that ME...
I've got sexy ladiesLemme see you work it outCall my name Show me your faceTell me tell me what you wantLet's make your dreams come tureParty goes all night long Oh yeah
*BabyTell me which way you like that (Let's get together)Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty)I could be anything if you wantNobody can stop fallin' down now(what?) MEBabyTell me which way you like that (Let's get together)Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty)I could be anything if you wantNobody can stop fallin' down nowLook at that (what?) ME*
Look at that ME...
*repeat
Look at that (what?) ME

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario